среда, 6 апреля 2011 г.

Healthier Cows Mean Healthier Whey

This is something I talk about quite often to people but I really want to drive home the point and that is that healthier cows mean healthier whey. This is hands down the case here. Look at it from this perspective. If you have a cow with a healthy and organic diet like grazing year around on pesticide free grass and free to roam around getting exercise that is a healthy diet.

To be honest I tell the same thing to my friends. This is not to say they’re cows but they should get exercise and eat fresh organic fruits and veggies because they are power packed with vitamins.

Also you want to make sure that the cows are not injected with any sort of hormones because that makes it into the blood stream and will eventually make its way into the dairy, which in turns then forms the whey. See how this can be a vicious cycle.

Don’t let me freak you out, it’s not to say that certain whey proteins are bad, it’s just the fact that I want you to understand which makes for the hands to creme de la creme of whey proteins and that is 100% raw organic grass fed whey protein. These are the healthiest cows and in turn the healthiest whey is produced.

Additionally, you want to make sure you are consuming undenatured whey protein powder. I have an article explaining the difference more in depth but for time sake I’ll just explain it quickly here. Undenatured whey protein powder is considered cold processed so even though it is heated up it is at a lower temperature so it keeps the chemical make up of the proteins more organic and natural rather than being heated at extremely high temperatures.

Like when you cook a chicken. Before you cook it you have this raw fleshy pinkish hue type of  a protein that is a little bit flaccid or jelly like. After you cook it the poultry turns white and the proteins have hardened creating a more solid piece of meat. Man this is making me hungry for some bird. Cage free chicken of course. ;)

Where was I? Oh yeah healthy cows. I mean just look at how happy this guy is? He will no doubt produce an excellent quality whey protein!

I hope that picture doesn’t scare you because it made me laugh. But I know sometimes finding a whey protein for you can seem like a daunting task but to be honest, if you are looking for one then you are already on the right track. The fact you made it to my website and my blog are definitely the right track.

Listen, I would not tell you to get anything that would not be the ABSOLUTE BEST! I’m kind of weird like that, but I firmly believe in only recommending things that I personally take or use. In which case, are the whey protein powders on this site.

There is a lot more great information on this site but I really want you to just take action, do yourself and your body’s health a favor, and get yourself some to try. I have no doubt in my mind that you will love this stuff the first time you try it.

whey protein
best whey protein

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий